According to Tecno Camon 17 Pro full specs and reviews , Camon 17 Pro is currently Tecno’s latest and greatest phone with camera hardware, powerful midrange chipset and a big battery with price going for €250 to €300 depending where you’re making purchase
Tecno Camon 17 Pro full specs and reviews
Africa is the largest market for Tecno especially Nigeria where the Camon 17 Pro at retail price is as low as NGN130K (€260). That will get you a large, 6.8-inch display with a 90Hz refresh rate, though it’s an LCD and not OLED. The Helio G95 should be easily good enough for most things, and the 5,000mAh battery promises excellent endurance.
Tecno Camon is camera focused, and this Camon 17 Pro comes with a 64MP primary unit joined by an 8MP ultrawide with autofocus. Then there’s a couple of 2MP cameras, one labeled ‘bokeh’, the other – ‘black/white’. More important than these 2×2 is the selfie camera with a 48MP sensor being in charge there.
Camon 17 Pro specs and reviews
Let’s see Tecno Camon 17 Pro specs
1. Body: 168.9×77.0x9.0mm, 201g; plastic frame.
2. Display: 6.80″ IPS LCD, 90Hz, 1080x2460px resolution, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, 395ppi.
3. Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm): Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G76 MC4.
4. Memory: 256GB/128GB storage, 8GB
5. RAM; microSDXC (dedicated slot).
6. OS/Software: Android 11, HIOS 7.6.
7. Rear camera: Wide (main): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/2.0″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Bokeh: 2 MP, f/2.4; Monochrome: 2 MP, f/2.4.
8. Front camera: 48 MP.
9. Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps; Front camera: 1080p@30fps.
10. Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charging 25W.
11. Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); FM radio; 3.5mm jack.
Tecno Camon 17 Pro unboxing
Camon 17 Pro arrives in a two-piece box that’s white on the outside and blue on the inside. The blue is used for the bold ‘Camon’ lettering on the lid.
Tecno Camon 17 Pro reviews
There’s a full set of accessories that comes with Camon 17 Pro, beefy charger rated at 5V/3A and 10V/3.3A and a USB-A-to-C cable to go with it. And a transparent silicone case for protection, as well as a set of earbuds.