According to Forbes, Lyrica Anderson net worth 2021 is estimated to be $8,500,000.
If you are interested in getting an overview of how Lyrica Anderson makes her money (sources of income) and profile, continue reading.
Lyrica Anderson Net worth 2021 and Source of Income
Lyrica Anderson net worth 2021 is estimated to be $8,500,000 and she has made her money from her recordings and television appearances, endorsement deal, money from songwriting, collaborating with many well-established performers
Biography of Lyrica Anderson
FULL NAME LYRICA ANDERSON-BENTLEY
Lyrica Anderson Net Worth 2021 Forbes $8,500,000
Date of Birth/Age 18th of December, 1988 (31 years old)
Occupation(s) Singer, Songwriter, Rapper
Celebrated Name Lyrica Anderson
Lyrica Anderson Spouse Floyd Bentley
Height 6 ft 0 in
Lyrica Anderson was born in Los Angeles, California on December 18, 1988 to Darrius Garrett and Lyrica Garrett. Her parents got divorced after the death of Lyrica’s twin who was diagnosed with a severe lung illness at birth. Her sister died at the age of three. Her mother had to work harder on her singing career to raise her alone.
Life was not so easy for Lyrica Anderson while growing up as she made reference to her tough childhood in a 2012 interview, Anderson said, “My father walked out on us when Aida passed away, and I was raised by my mother. I always felt like a piece of me was missing.”
Lyrica Anderson Music Career
Anderson’s musical journey was always encouraged by her mother. Today, she has grown into a successful R & B Singer and is one of the Richest R & B Singer born in California.
1. In 2009, Anderson co-wrote the song “Pyramid” for Filipina singer Charice. The song peaked at number one on the US Dance Club Songs chart.
2. Anderson has also written two songs on Demi Lovato’s third studio album, Unbroken (2011); “All Night Long” featuring Missy Elliott and Timbaland and “Together” featuring Jason Derulo.
3. In 2012, Anderson released her debut mixtape entitled King Me.
4. 2013, she was released from her deal with Timbaland’s record label Mosley Music Group, a division of Interscope Records, co-wrote the song “Jealous” for Beyoncé’s fifth studio album.
5. 2014, she released her debut extended play, King Me 2, featuring guest appearances from Ty Dolla Sign, Kevin Gates, and Wiz Khalifa.
6. Anderson also co-wrote the song “Pretend” and grass ain’t greener recorded by Chris Brown in the same year.
7. 2015, Anderson released her first album, Hello. she was also invited onto the VH1 reality show, Love and Hip-Hop: Hollywood as a supporting cast member.
8. 2017, she returned as a main cast member of the reality series.
9. 2018, Anderson left the Love and Hip-Hop: Hollywood reality show. She also released Adia a tribute to her late twin sister.
10. 2018, She released the EP Strength.
Lyrica Anderson Awards
Anderson was nominated for a Grammy for co-writing “Jealous” on Beyoncé’s 2013 album Beyoncé.