2020 NECO AGRIC PRACTICAL COMPLETE SOLUTIONS .
*2020 NECO AGRIC PRACTICAL ANSWERS*
1.a(i) Identify specimens A, B, C, and D.
b)State two uses of each of specimens A and B
(c)State three general ways of maintaining specimens C and D.
(d)State four precautions to be taken when using specimen A.
1(e)(iii)General ways of maintaining Specimens H(Shears) and I(Sickle)
– Wash and dry after use/clean after use
– Store in a cool, dry place
– Sharpen blades regularly
– Grease/lubricate metal blades before storage
– Keep wooden handles away from termites
– Replace worn-out parts
(F) Precautions to be taken when using Specimen A(Knapsack sprayer)
– Use protective clothing when spraying
– Do not smoke, eat or drink when spraying
– Do not use when it is windy
– Do not spray against wind direction
– After use, always wash hands and face before attempting to eat, drink or smoke
– Never blow to clear the blocked nozzle with the mouth
– Clean or wash all protective clothing after use
– Dispose all empty containers safely into dug pits
– Wear a nose mask
J = CASSAVA TUBER
K = PINEAPPLE
L = ANIMAL HORN
M = FISH MEAL
N = BONE MEAL
O = BLOOD MEAL
(i) Crop rotation.
(iii) Pest management.
(v) Soil fertilization.
(i) They are source of income.
(ii) To make food available for the family.
(iii) To improve the environmental health.
(iv) For research purposes.
(ii) Lipids (fats and oil)
(i) Providing energy.
(ii) Breakdown of fatty acids and preventing ketosis.
(iii) regulation of blood glucose
(i) For storing energy
(ii) For signaling
(iii) It act as structural components of cell membranes
(i) It may lead to transmission of diseases
(ii) It can leads to animal mortalility if misused
(iii) It decreases productivity rate
You can take a look at our last waec results below